DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today as a Maintenance Mechanic!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support to the Hospital
- Respond to calls for maintenance assistance from patient floors and other departments
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery and equipment
- Inspect, maintain and repair physical structures, heating, plumbing, electrical, medical equipment, security systems, Nurse call light system, ceiling tiles and maintain the applicable documentation
- Performs specialized/general maintenance and repairs throughout the facilities and grounds
- Assemble, construct and install a multitude of types of wood composition cabinets, shelves, desks, counter tops, bulletin boards, back boards, pictures, etc
- Maintains the exterior of the building and the ground
- Identifies maintenance needs and performs pro-active repairs before breakdown occurs
- Comply with established measures for infection control, OSHA regulations and Safety / Risk Management Plans, policies, and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Education: HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience completing general maintenance, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical work orders
- Special Qualifications: Must have a telephone, available transportation, and be able to respond to work immediately in case of an emergency. Must be available for on-call flexible shifts and long working hours in emergency situations
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must have a valid Colorado Driver's license with no more than two tickets in two years and three tickets in five years preferred- to drive company vehicle
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center is a 680-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver. An affiliate of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in Denver, Presbyterian/St. Luke's is known for its Cancer Center that features the largest Bone Marrow Transplant Center in the region.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website