SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $34.22 - $51.04 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an OR Registered Nurse (RN) at Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center. Submit your application today!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an OR Registered Nurse (RN) at Presbyterian St Luke's, you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
- You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions but one (1) year experience in the perioperative setting is required.
- ACLS and PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
Why Choose P/SL?
- Located in downtown Denver, we are the largest hospital in Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a seven-state region
- We render patient care to a wide range of patients from several surrounding towns and states
- We embrace diversity and learning within our 18 OR
- Our staff appreciates our facility location, friendly physicians, unique procedure mix
- We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses and Surgical Technicians that make our operating room the place to be whether you're a patient or an employee
- Complex Orthopedics & Spine
- Orthopedic Oncologic Surgery
- Limb Preservation
- Complex Plastic Microvascular Reconstruction
- Liver/Kidney Transplant
- General Surgery
- Robotics – 3 da Vinci Xi Medrobotics, least invasive option for surgery
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Urogynecologic Surgery
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke's Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region's most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website