Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryTo perform the full range of floor care duties and/or transport waste and soiled linen including Hazardous Waste or Regulated Medical Waste appropriately. The Technician II personnel must also ensure compliance with all State and Federal guidelines for Hazardous and Infectious Waste handling. Reports maintenance deficiencies and complies with housekeeping procedures, safety guidelines and security procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment according to hospital standards. - 15%
- Performs full range of hard floor and carpet care maintenance tasks. - 10%
- Performs full range of carpet maintenance tasks such as vacuuming, spot cleaning, and shampooing. - 10%
- Operates all hand and power equipment items associated with cleaning services in the Hospital environment. - 10%
- Performs upholstery cleaning tasks from vacuuming to shampooing. - 10%
- Performs full range of routine type cleaning tasks such as maintenance of walls, furniture, equipment and waste removal. - 10%
- May be required to perform routine restroom and complete patient room cleaning. - 10%
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, stripping, finishing, and buffing floors. - 10%
- Transports Soiled Linen and Municipal Waste, Infections Waste, and Hazardous Waste to appropriate destinations. - 10%
- Adheres to all guidelines for effective handling, moving, storing, and labeling of all waste streams. Performs other duties as assigned. - 10%
High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
6 months floorcare experience preferred
In Lieu Of
In Lieu of the education and experience requirements noted above, …..
Required Certifications, Registrations, Licenses
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Work ShiftEvening (United States of America)
Location5 Medical Park Rd Richland
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Department15108350 Environmental Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website