Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryUnder the direction of a Registered Nurse/Physician, provides nursing care for patients. Assumes responsibility for data collection related to patient status, on-going monitoring, measuring, and documentation of patient responses; provides patient/family instruction. Performs additional patient care functions for which appropriately licensed.
- Provides patient care based upon individualized plan of care as delegated by the Registered Nurse/Physician including patient's physical, emotional, cultural, spiritual psychosocial, and education needs.
- Monitors and documents patient status and condition which may include vital signs, drains, dressings, and lab values.
- Informs appropriate Registered Nurse/Physician of activities performed, observations of patients and their responses, and changes in patient status.
- Maintain and/or ensures accurate maintenance of patient's medical records and treats patient records as confidential.
- Collects and documents data as delegated by the Registered Nurse/Physician, which may require the use of specialilzed equipment such as glucometer, pulse oximetry, etc. Orients patient/family to room and unit routines
- Administers and documents administration of medications per policy
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
Post high school education up to 18 months
SOUTH CAROLINA LPN license (Lawson Code NLPN)
Work ShiftNight (United States of America)
LocationNorth Greenville Med Campus
Facility1027 North Greenville Long-Term Acute Care Hospital
Department10276050 Nursing Service
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website