Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryUnder the direction of a Registered Nurse/Physician, provides nursing care for patients. Assumes responsibility for data collection related to patient status, on-going monitoring, measuring, and documentation of patient responses; provides patient/family instruction. Performs additional patient care functions for which appropriately licensed.
- Provides patient care based upon individualized plan of care as delegated by the Registered Nurse/Physician including patient's physical, emotional, cultural, spiritual psychosocial, and education needs.
- Monitors and documents patient status and condition which may include vital signs, drains, dressings, and lab values.
- Informs appropriate Registered Nurse/Physician of activities performed, observations of patients and their responses, and changes in patient status.
- Maintain and/or ensures accurate maintenance of patient's medical records and treats patient records as confidential.
- Collects and documents data as delegated by the Registered Nurse/Physician, which may require the use of specialilzed equipment such as glucometer, pulse oximetry, etc. Orients patient/family to room and unit routines
- Administers and documents administration of medications per policy
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
Post high school education up to 18 months
SOUTH CAROLINA LPN license (Lawson Code NLPN)
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
LocationGreenville Memorial Med Campus
Facility1008 Greenville Memorial Hospital
Department10086140 Transitional Care
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website