Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryThis position has full responsibility for all disciplines and coordination of services provided through the Prisma Health SeniorCare PACE program. The program provides a quality and comprehensive approach to long term care needs of families who wish to avoid institutional care, and have the ability to manage the needs of their loved one in a community setting. The foundation for service delivery is the PACE center which is a hybrid between a physician practice, outpatient rehab facility and medical day care. This position has administrative responsibility for daily clinical activities, project delivery and direct operation of the PACE center.
- Coordinates the delivery of health care in the home and in the PACE center through the supervision of staff responsible for ensuring participant needs are met 24 hours per day, seven days per week. - 20%
- Coordinates all center activities including care planning and implementation, preparation for interdisciplinary conference and daily meetings, family conferences and all related follow up. - 20%
- Directly and indirectly supervises center staff, including nurses, therapists, social workers, transportation, and administrative staff. Responsible for hiring, performance review, and other related human resource duties. - 20%
- Operates the center within established operating and capital budgets. Monitors financial reports for variances and provides explanations with plans of action to leadership. Participates in the development of annual budgets with the Director, PACE Operations. - 15%
- Documents participant changes appropriately in the medical record and communicates participant changes to team members. - 10%
- Serves as liaison between individual program disciplines, and community service providers. - 5%
- Leads team meetings daily and participates in PACE Leadership team monthly and serves as a liaison between administration and direct staff. - 10%
Job has direct and/or indirect supervision of team members that may include final budget authority, hire/termination authority, performance appraisal responsibility and disciplinary authority. Job will be considered a member of management staff at Prisma Health Company or affiliate and will have direct reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 5 years of experience with at least two years of supervisory experience and 1 year of working with the frail or elderly population.
- SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSED RN - REGISTERED NURSE (Lawson Code NLRN)
In Lieu Of
In Lieu of the education and experience requirements noted above, Team members employed in this job prior to July 1, 2020 are grandfathered under prior educational and experience requirements. In addition, team members must be certification eligible and will have one year to obtain required certification.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Prior experience working in a highly managed health care environment with elements of care coordination and at-risk reimbursement.- Preferred
- Clerical Testing
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier)
- Proficient computer skills (word processing)
- Proficient computer skills (spreadsheets)
- Proficient computer skills (database)
- Data Entry
- Mathematical Skills
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1539 Seniorcare - Midlands
Department15396638 SeniorCare PACE-White Rock
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website