Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryUnder the direct and indirect supervision of the Physician and the Clinical Manager, provides fetal and maternal imaging. Facilitates continuity of quality care by interfacing with physician and nursing staff. Ensures the effective and efficient delivery of quality diagnostic imaging and reporting for the patients medical record and treatment plan.
- Skillfully performs ultrasound studies with imaging quality that is acceptable by AIUM standards, including, but not limited to, 2D, color, doppler, video and digital back-up including the provision of preliminary reporting of findings to physician after completion of study. - 70%
- Performs advanced procedures with physician direction and support (such as diagnostic amniocentesis, nuchal translucency, fetal echocardiography, sonohysterogram, etc) - 10%
- Responsible for the accurately recording, documenting, and reporting patient history and clinical findings. - 10%
- Completes daily operational procedures to ensure infection control, confidentiality and safety standards are met. - 5%
- Participates in quality assurance and data collection for research, publication and internal auditing purposes. - 1%
- Possesses extensive knowledge and understanding of fetal and maternal abnormalities, both basic and complex. - 2%
- Possesses a basic understanding and working knowledge of fetal and maternal anatomy, physiology and hemodynamics. 2%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, director or executive.
Associate's Degree - Graduate of an accredited Radiology, Ultrasound program.
One Year Clinical Experience within Specialty
Required Certifications, Registries, Licenses
- OB/GYN RDMS
Team members employed in this job prior to July 1, 2020 are grandfathered under prior educational and experience requirements.
Other Required Skills and Experience
Basic Computer Skills
Knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier)
Proficient computer skills (word processing)
Ultrasound and patient care equipment
Fetal Echo Certification - Preferred
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
LocationGrove Commons Practices
Facility2045 Main Office - MFM
Department20451000 Main Office - MFM-Practice Operations
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website