Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryTo enforce State Laws and City ordinances on PHR Campus. Provide a law enforcement presence in the ED and other assigned areas of the PHR Campus.
- Off Duty Police Officers will assist Security Services with enforcement of PHR rules or regulations if requested.
- Assist PHR Security Services Officer if assistance is requested.
- Enforce all state laws and city ordinances on PHR Campus.
- Provide a law enforcement presence in the ED and other assigned areas of the PHR Campus.
- Complete official police incident and accident reports as they occur on PHR campus.
- Provide a direct liaison with CPD and PHR.
- Provide a CPD vehicle on the PHR campus as a deterrent while working at Palmetto Health Richland.
- Patrol key areas (i.e. Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit and other areas assigned by PHR Security Services).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Current Certification in Basic Law Enforcement through the S.C. Criminal Justice Academy, currently employed by the City of Columbia Police Department.
Work ShiftNight (United States of America)
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Department15108305 Security Operations
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website