Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryAssesses, transports and administers basic and advanced life support treatment to ill and injured persons in accordance with department, system and South Carolina DHEC policies, procedures and standards. Accountabilities
- Verify Operational Readiness of Vehicles and Equipment - 15%
- Maintain Cleanliness of MCAS Vehicles - 10%
Respond Promptly to Calls Received from the Dispatch Center - 10%
Operate MCAS Vehicles in a Safe, Courteous and Efficient Manner - 15%
Assess, Monitor, Transport and Provide Necessary Medical Treatment - 15%
Prepare Written Documentation in a Complete, Timely and Accurate Manner - 10%
Function at a High Level of Efficiency - 10%
Demonstrate Skill Proficiency on an Annual Basis - 5%
Maintains Professional Certifications by Attending In-service Training Programs - 5%
Attends Staff Meetings/Complies with Employee Health Requirements/Completes Mandatory Employee Training Programs - 5%
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
- High School diploma or equivalent- Completion of Approved Paramedic Training Program.
- SC PARAMEDIC
- SCDL - SC DRIVERS LICENSE
- BCLS - BASIC CARD LIFE SUPPORT
- ACLS - ADV CARD LIFE SUPPORT
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) - Required within 6 months
- NPR (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) - Required within 6 months
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Listed Above
- In lieu of a SC Drivers License, a valid drivers license, from a state other than South Carolina, may be accepted if primary residence is not SC.
Other Required Sills and Experience
- PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support) - Preferred
- Patient Equip (Vitals, suction, defib) experience
- Caridac Monitor, Defibrillator, Pulse Oximeter, Non-Invasive BP Monitor, Infusion Pumps, Other Equipment- Required
- One year pre-hospital care experience - Preferred
Work ShiftVariable (United States of America)
LocationOconee Medical Campus
Facility1024 Prisma Health EMS
Department10247256 Ambulance Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website