Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryAssesses, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care for assigned patients. Responsible for coordinating with other disciplines and agencies involved with patient's care.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus for external candidates only.
- Promotes, maintains and documents communication with other disciplines regarding patient care and agency function. Confers with supervisors and attends team meetings. - 25%
- Documents identified problems, interventions, discharge planning, physician orders and care plan coordination appropriately on admission and throughout certification. - 25%
- Promotes and monitors communication with medical staff regarding patient care and agency function. Maintains the highest level of professionalism and conduct at all times. Follows agency policies and procedures. - 25%
- Initiates and performs assessments and interventions at appropriate intervals. Observes progress and alters intervention based on change in the patient condition. - 10%
- Initiates discharge planning to address on-going patient needs prior to date of discharge. Maintains patient confidentiality. Carries on acceptable caseload effectively according to agency policy. - 5%
- Submits all paperwork/documentation according to agency policy. Participates in chart audits and other related Quality Improvement projects. - 5%
- Accepts assignments outside normal duties when such fulfills an agency need. - 5%
- Education - Associates degree in Nursing
- Experience - 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse license in South Carolina.
- Valid driver's license, an acceptable three-year motor vehicle record as defined by the Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Chart, and a certificate of auto insurance.
Other Required Skills/Experience
- Driving is required for this position using the employee's personally owned vehicle. Employee must have reliable transportation and will be expected to adhere to the Prisma Health Driver Safety Policy and specific department driving policies. Employee must pass driver training.
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1521 Home Health - Midlands
Department15217400 Home Nursing
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website