Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryLeads the midlands campus facility regulatory coordinators in: collecting, organizing, documenting, analyzing, and reporting of data pertaining to the Regulatory Agencies (The Joint Commission, DHEC, Fire Marshall, OSHA, etc.). Works with all data collection and permitting for SCE&G, boiler emissions, USTs, etc. Participates in The Joint Commission Life Safety Survey and assists in managing the Utilities and Fire Safety Management Plans for each campus in the Midlands Affiliate. Leads other facility regulatory coordinators in project compliance as it pertains to Life Safety, Fire Safety, and Infection Control, to include process creation, inspections, and training. Serves on various committees as designated by the System Director of Engineering Services.
- Oversees the collection of data/reporting of data to all regulatory and insurance agencies. Provides technical review of data/reports. 15%
- Leads all life safety programs and inspections at Prisma Health campuses. 15%
- Ensures that the FRCs are completing work orders in a timely manner at each campus. Addresses any issues with the regulatory campus representative and safety program manager and works to resolve.
- Creates/drafts policies, procedures and processes related to regulatory items. This includes documents, spreadsheets, forms, etc. Analyzes continued standardized process improvements. 10%
- Ensures the maintenance of all Joint Commission records for Engineering. Assists management during Joint Commission survey. Prepares and maintains technical files as necessary to obtain/maintain regulatory approvals. 10%
- Participates in campus EOC rounds with teams at each Prisma Health campus. Ensures the engineering work orders are created through the proper channels (maintenance connection), that the work order is complete and follow-up is conducted on outstanding items for completion. 10%
- Serves on the Safety, Emergency Management, and Infection Control committees at each Prisma Health campus. Assists with code research with all applicable codes (I.C.C., NFPA, DHEC Regulations, FGI Guidelines, OSHA, ADA, etc. Prepares and maintains technical files as necessary to obtain/maintain regulatory approvals. 10%
- Oversees the FRCs and participates in conducting weekly Hazmat checking of the satellite collection area in the Engineering department. Ensures all underground tanks have been checked at each Midland campus and that monthly reports have been submitted to the PH legal department. 10%
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related healthcare field.
Five years experience with regulatory codes and compliance. One year experience with infection control compliance preferred.
Basic Firestop Training Certification.
Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP) and Certified Hazard Control Manager (CHCM) within 3 years of hire.
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Location129 N Washington St Sumter
Facility1570 Tuomey Hospital - Payroll Only
Department15708300 Plant Operations
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website