Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryThe Acceleration Sports Institute Head Sports Performance Coach is responsible for the development and implementation of programs and protocols for the ASI training philosophy. Overseeing the daily operations of ASI staff and facility assignments. Responsible for process improvements and overall client satisfaction. Responsible for client attraction and retention, internal and external. Responsible for working with the ASI Sports Performance Trainers to ensure the individual athlete's training progress and future development.
- Oversees daily operations of all ASI training facilities. Responsible for the environment and staff activity for facility maintenance and cleanliness. Works with plant operations, housekeeping, equipment vendor, etc. to ensure all systems, environments, and equipment are in proper working order. Responsible for the success of the daily operation and orderly flow of clients.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the daily facility operations, staffing and planning within the ASI/Prisma Health strategic plans and mission statement. Responsible for the overall client experience.
- Designs proper training programs with methods and protocols consistent with the ASI training philosophy. Responsible for constantly improving the client experience.
- Develop and implement a successful growth and retention strategy which includes meeting revenue goals and targeting client groups/promotional programs to generate prospective clients.
- Trains and evaluates ASI staff in new training programs; serves as the chief quality control officer for ASI.
- Attends functions that will help promote ASI within the community and to the target market. Uses all aspects of marketing to reach out to, grow and retain clients (email, mail, meetings, outreach, social networking).
- Analyzes data to project staffing needs and ensures adequate staffing coverage in all areas.
- Assist in developing a team within ASI that builds relationships and rapport within the professional and scholastic community.
- Works directly with Steadman Hawkins and Proaxis Therapy in post rehabilitation and preventative movements for ASI athletes and clients.
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise or Physical Education or related field
- 3 years of experience in the Strength & Conditioning field
NSCA - Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist OR NASM-PES - National Academy Sports Medicine Peformance Enchancement Specialist Certification (Lawson Code COTR)
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Team members employed in this job prior to July 1, 2020 are grandfathered under prior educational and experience requirements. In addition, team members must be certification eligible and will have one year to obtain required certification.
Other Required Skills and Experience
Participation in collegiate sports preferred
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Department15477370 Physical Therapy
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website