Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryAccurately maintain a perpetual inventory in the storeroom in addition to maintaining an accurate inventory in the automated Pyxis stations. Responsible for the maintenance and tracking of specialty equipment that is utilized by the patients throughout the hospital.
- Pulls the appropriate supplies and/or equipment from the storeroom as orders are received through the Supply Chain Management Information System (SCIS) and/or the Nursing Information System and stages for delivery.Distributes supplies and equipment to all departments in the hospital within established time guidelines. - 15%
- Responsible for inventorying, re-stocking, and maintaining all specialty carts, including the lifesaving Code Blue carts, in the hospital - 10%
- Responsible for communicating with customers via the telephone, in person, and/or the computer to coordinate product delivery and issue that meets the customer's needs. - 10%
- Maintains, inventories, and replenishes standing par level locations throughout the facility by utilizing the SCIS to create electronic pick tickets based on daily cycle counts of the par level locations. - 10%
- Assists in weekly and annual physical inventory counts and/or cycle counts in order to maintain an accurate perpetual inventory within the SCIS. - 10%
- Appropriately charges and credits both patient and departmental products as necessary either through the SCIS or through the Nursing Information System. - 10%
- Responsible for maintaining the electronic Pyxis machines in the hospital by replenishing each station based on daily electronic requisitions and pick tickets and by refilling areas that are stocked out or at a critical low capacity. - 10%
- Utilizes web based programs to order, request repairs, and request pick-ups of specialty equipment such as Specialty Beds and Wound Vacs. - 10%
- Accurately maintains all documents as it pertains to specialty equipment so the patient will be appropriately charged and/or credited for use of this equipment. Performs daily rounds throughout the hospital to collect soiled equipment and return to the department in order to properly inspect and clean the equipment so it can be issued out to another department when needed. - 10%
- Responsible for the receipt, storage, and delivery of over-the-counter medications, plain IV fluids, and medical device kits that contain one or more pharmaceuticals. - 5%
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- At least 1 year in supply operations required
Other Required Skills/Experience - Good communication skills, basic math, reading comprehension, writing skills, basic computer literacy.
Work ShiftVariable (United States of America)
Location5 Medical Park Rd Richland
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Department15107350 Materials Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website