Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryPromotes optimal social and emotional functioning of patients and their families through direct and indirect services to include, but not limited to discharge planning, development of psychosocial assessments, community resource linkages and referrals for discharge planning. Performs individual, group and family counseling. Assists in the development and implementation of multi-disciplinary treatment plans.
- Participates in policy/procedure development for the psychiatric social work program
- Provides direct and indirect clinical social work services to patients and families
- Participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the therapeutic treatment program
- Develops measurable treatment goals related to patients' problems while in program
- Participates as an active member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Participates in Q.A. peer review audits and other performance development activities and improves practice based on outcomes
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation of clinical services in the medical record
- Exhibits competency in facilitating process and psycho-educational individual, family and group therapy
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement
- Two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric setting (preferred)
LMSW, within 2 years of hire date, (LISW preferred); Heartsaver certification required.
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Team members employed in this job prior to July 1, 2020 are grandfathered under prior educational and experience requirements. In addition, team members must be certification eligible and will have one year to obtain required certification.
Other Required Skills and Experience
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Department15106596 Clinical Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website