Our Customer in Berea, OH is in need of a Class A Line-Haul driver to run a Chicago lane. If you like knowing where you're going every day, this could be a great fit for you. Check out the details below and click on the link to APPLY TODAY!
- Linehaul from Berea terminal to Chicago, O'Hare
- Driver can expect 1-4 Deliveries within a 10 mile radius of airport
- Possible pickups after end of route, but this is unpredictable and may not apply every trip.
- Leave out on Sunday, Tues, and Thurs around 9:30pm.
- 1 night in sleeper per trip.
- Manual tractors
- Penske Leased fleet
- Minimal touch
- .45 CPM - $25 stop - $18 detention
18 months of Class A Tractor/Trailer driving experience in the last 3 years.
Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
Good Work History
Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for driver and family IRA Options Available
Apply on company website