Great opportunity for an experienced Non-CDL/Class C Truck Driver to gain experience operating CDL A equipment in Aurora, CO.
Driver will be doing fast paced hosteling in the yard with hostler. 50 moves in a typical shift- driver will not leave yard.
We offer the driver steady 3rd shift schedule- 4-night work schedule, weekly pay, health insurance and retirement benefits that begin with first check.
- Sunday-Tuesday 6PM-6AM
- Wednesday 6PM-Midnight
Equipment Operated by Driver:
- Ottawa Hostling Truck
Pay & Benefits offered to our driver:
- $22/HR OT after 40
- Paid every Friday (free direct deposit offered)
- Health Insurance/Medical/Dental/Vision and Short-Term disability offered
- Retirement benefits enrollment begins immediately
Truck Driver Qualification Requirements:
- 24 months of verifiable box truck driving experience within the past 3 years.
- Valid CDL and DOT (medical) card
- Acceptable MVR
We look forward to speaking with you- apply today, we will reach out right away.
Apply on company website