Are you looking for a Dedicated Schedule? Driver Pay is $21 per hour and OT after 40 hours worked!
Driver with Safety and Yard Awareness is necessary!
Class A CDL with recent Tractor Trailer Experience Needed - LOCAL Shuttle/Yard Driver needed to shuttle trailers within a 5-mile radius. Truck Driver must have 18 months of recent CDL driving experience. Truck Driver must be able to move trailers in a fast-paced environment, 36-48 hours a week at $21 per hour. Truck Driver is expected to work weekends as the schedule rotates. Shuttle driver must repeatedly climb in and out of their tractors to hook/unhook and inspect trailers.
Backing skills are a must!
- Truck Driver pay: $21
- Drivers needed for a 6am-6pm shift AND 1 Driver needed for a 6pm-6am shift
- Driver will work 12-hour shifts
- 4 days on, 4 days off - ladder schedule (some weekends will be required)
Truck Driver Paid Every Friday (free direct deposit available) and Health Insurance starts immediately! Professional Driver must always be able to communicate with management and customers. Report any vehicle incidents, accidents, or unusual circumstances immediately!
Truck Driver Qualification Requirements:
- Driver must have a valid Arizona Class A CDL and DOT Medical Card
- 18 Months of recent Class A Experience
- Clean driving record and Steady work history
- Experience operating a manual transmission (i.e. 10 Speed)
Call and schedule your interview today!
Apply on company website