ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: Week 1: Monday 8-8, Tuesday 4-8
Week 2: Monday 8-8, Wednesday 12-8, Thursday 8-8
Clinic Triage and Urgent Care shifts
Part Time with Benefits
FTE: 0.60What You Will Do:
The Clinic RN Triage and Urgent Care will provide direct care to patients under the supervision and delegation of the Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician (Provider) within PHMG. Provide care in partnership with the patient and their family, with the goal of supporting an optimal healing community. Act as the resource for data gathering and assessment, triage walk-in and call-in patients to the appropriate health care provider. Established protocols and processes will provide a consistent systematic framework for decision-making and positive patient outcomes.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Room patients and obtain vital signs; request and record health history; and ensure accurate and timely documentation into the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) or other patient records, telephone triage and ability to consult with providers on staff and use telephone triage resources offered.
- Conducting telephone triage following guidelines provided in standardized resource materials and consult with providers as needed. The triage nurse supports primary care services by conducting face to face triage as needed. This nurse will also support primary care services by assisting with medication/IV fluid administration and perform procedures requiring the RN skill set.
What You Will Need:
- Associate's degree in Nursing required; Bachelors preferred.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of Wisconsin.
- CPR (BLS) certification required
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Previous experience in a clinic setting is preferred.
- Previous experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Department strongly preferred; or experience in family practice or internal medicine.
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website