*Customer Service Representative - Logistics*
We are looking for an administrative professional to join our team logistics team Baytown. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will work closely with multiple internal and external parties to ensure timely execution of customer requests. Strong communication and customer service excellence are key skills required for this position.
· Responsible for processing orders for assigned customer;
· Provide accurate and timely communication to customers;
· Daily follow up on open orders;
· Monitor delays, interruptions and rush orders and adjust accordingly to meet deadlines;
· Follow up on export and packaging planning schedule to ensure customer products are processed within the lead time requested.
· Problem solving of ad hoc internal and external issues;
· Improving efficiency of processes from a quality, cost and timing perspective;
· Participating to prepare KPI's and stock analysis;
· Act as a backup for colleagues when needed;
· Keep close and transparent communication with all teams on daily basis;
· Active participation in weekly internal and external meetings;
· Participate in any training required;
· Adhere to all Katoen Natie work and safety rules
Additional job skills:
- Logistic experience (2 years minimum)
- Excel knowledge
- Live near around 40 minutes from the facility.
- Weekend roll every 5 weeks. Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 am up to 4:30 pm.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferable
- SAP knowledge (preferable)
Hourly salary: $16.00 to $18.00 / hour.
Apply on company website