Receiving Coordinator for 2nd at a distributor in the automotive industry located in the Riverport Area. Receiving Coordinator candidates must have previous receiving experience and committed to 2nd shift.
The Receiving Coordinator will be responsible for directing efforts of 2-5 receiving and put-away operators, as well as, managing inbound freight, receiving dock, and inspecting for potential freight damage.
The Receiving Coordinator will also be required to manage, maintain and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports on-time.
2nd Shift $16-$17/hrPrologistix offers weekly pay, career advancement, referral bonus, immediate benefits, online courses, plus more.
- Previous experience in Receiving and coordinating inbound freight, managing a dock, and reviewing/inspecting inbound material for potential freight damage.
- At least 1 year of Sit-Down Forklift experience
- Ability to professionally communicate internally and externally on freight status, via Outlook
- Ability to manage, maintain and submit daily reports and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of overseeing/managing a small group
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Must maintain good attendance and have reliable transportation
Interested candidates must apply and submit resume for consideration.APPLY NOW: www.prologistix.com
Apply on company website