Current Employees Click HERE
Current employees can apply directly through the Internal Careers Center online for Prospect Medical job openings in California. For a streamlined application process, all you need is your four-digit employee ID number and a digital copy of your résumé handy before you apply.
Note: Internal applicants not eligible for any Sign On Bonus.Data Entry Processor
We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
Enter claims data to an on-line system. Process statistical encounter data and mail unidentified claims back to Providers.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Data Enter all claims in accordance with CMS and DMHC guidelines. Follow Prospect Department's policies and procedures. Identify and pend claims that require referrals to support areas for evaluation or correction of data, track the claims to ensure that they are retuned and resolved within claims processing parameters. Process statistical encounter data. Maintain AB1455 turn around standards of 15 working days from date of receipt to issuance of system acknowledgement.
- Ensure all SR Prior Date Stamped claims are Data Entered daily and handled as priority.
- Maintain minimum department production standards of 80/10 claims per day/hr. Maintain minimum department quality standard of 99% procedural accuracy.
- Responsible to return unidentified mail back to providers. Also handle other duties as requested.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years data entry experience required.Typing of 30-40 wpm.Working knowledge of Excel to include the ability to update an Excel spreadsheet. Working knowledge of word is preferred. Strong Alpha/numeric data entry key coding and 10- key by touch. Working knowledge of HealthCare forms (CMS 1500, UB-04) and terminology.
Req. Certification/Licensure: NoneEmployee Value Proposition
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance
Prospect Medical Systems has a zero-tolerance policy regarding the use of drugs and alcohol. Our Company is committed to maintaining a productive, drug free workplace that keeps employees and patients safe from harm. For this reason, we require applicants to pass a screening for drug use as a condition of employment. This includes: alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, opiates and methamphetamines.How to Apply
To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfmPosition Summary
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Address: Orange - 600 City Parkway West, Suite 800
Apply on company website