Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the nation's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process.
- Monitor and approve daily cash balances for all warehouse bank accounts as well as general operating and escrow accounts.
- Prepare daily cash reports to be distributed internally and provide analysis on daily cash movements
- Review loan funding files and make adjustments as necessary prior to upload to the GL system
- Reconcile all warehouse lines to ensure originations and loan sales have been accurately booked. Research
- discrepancies and communicate with various warehouse banks to resolve
- Review and transfer escrow funds on a daily basis based on originated loans
- Record borrower mortgage payments received into the GL and communicate any return items to post-closing
- Perform monthly GL reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts
- Process miscellaneous cash deposits and input into the GL
- Analysis of reporting data and resolution of business transaction discrepancies
- Ability to resolve problems and communicate effectively
- Other duties as assigned
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- 5 years of progressive financial and accounting related work experience required
- Knowledge of mortgage origination industry preferred
- Loan disbursement and Warehouse line experience preferred
- Public Accounting audit background preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
- The position requires the ability to deal with pressure and field personnel in a professional manner
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
- General Ledger system experience required, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) preferred
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website