Productively and constructively perform the duties of appraisal panel Management for Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. (PHM) Working in the Appraisal Department. Directing the organization in its responsibilities to appraise properties as required securing Single and Multi-family lending.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Plans, sets priorities, organizes, and directs the activities of professional, technical and clerical
- On boards appraisers across the nation to insure PHM has the highest quality reports and maintains it's SLA for receiving these reports.
- Adheres to and consistently enforces established appraisal policies and procedures.
- Establishes, implements, and/or uniformly administers policies, standard operating procedures and work performance/work product standards for appraisal panel management
- Monitors the work efforts and products of the appraisal panel to achieve established objectives,
Standards and deadlines:
- Reviews, analyzes, calculates and prepares the appraisal annual budget for review and presentation to senior management.
- Monitors and provides administrative oversight of the adopted budget
- Conducts annual performance appraisals of staff members.
- Reviews all performance appraisals for consistency and even-handedness and approves merit pay adjustments
- Coordinates, communicates, and cooperates with appraisal staff in support of goals and work efforts.
- Organizes and coordinates employee and organizational development programs and efforts
- Trains and/or obtains outside employee training to enhance employee productivity and work products
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- To work productively, both independently and in cooperation with staff, PHM associates, and Customers
- To build, maintain, and effectively direct and lead a the PHM appraisal panel
- To communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- To thoroughly and accurately perform complex research and mathematical and
- Statistical computations
- Of the principles, practices, and value approaches applicable to property appraisal
- Of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Of regulations and standards in appraisal practice and residential lending.
- Data Analysis.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, creativity.
- Organizational skills, including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communications sufficient to convey details on appraisals and processes.
Apply on company website