Mortgage Lock Desk Analyst
Under the direction of the Lock Desk Team Leader, the Lock Desk Analyst processes new locks, administers post lock changes and exceptions in accordance with established the lock policy.
- Monitor the lock desk hotline and mailbox
- Assist Mortgage Consultants with pricing scenarios and use of the product and pricing engine
- Lock applicable loans with secondary market investors and modify locks as directed
- Educate Mortgage Consultants on the corporate lock policy as it applies to all product types
- Run daily reports to provide the Capital Markets group with pipeline intelligence around Mortgage Consultant behavior including product flips, extensions, underage and aging locks.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- 2 or more years of mortgage experience required
- 1 or more years experience on mortgage lock desk preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Strong sense of urgency and advanced communication skills
- Previous use of Encompass360 is preferred, but not required
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website