Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the nation's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process.
The Treasury Manger oversees several functional areas to include; Treasury & Banking, Financial Reporting and Financial Analysis. This position includes exploring and creating methods to ensure that the systems and processes are always running at peak efficiency.
- Cash Management and reporting
- Banking system administration, to include security, authorities and access governance
- Oversee daily banking process, to include wires, ACH/EFT, stop payments and daily transfers
- Work closely with Closers and Closing department in Operations to ensure smooth & efficient functioning of wire desk
- Responsible for good working relationship with external Warehouse Banks and Settlement Firms
- Identification of process and/or systems enhancement to improve controls and efficiency of Treasury operations
- Participate in development of business and system requirements for Treasury Workstation
- Participate in cash investment decisions and related forecasting of cash flows
- Create Management reports as needed
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- 5 years of progressive financial and accounting related work experience required
- Knowledge of mortgage origination industry preferred
- Loan disbursement and Warehouse line experience preferred
- Public Accounting audit background preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
- The position requires the ability to deal with pressure and field personnel in a professional manner
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
- General Ledger system experience required, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) preferred
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website