Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the nation's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process. PHM is looking for a Senior Processor to join our Agency (Fannie/Freddie) Operations Center (XLR8) driven by Artificial Intelligence.
Prosperity Home Mortgage is a leader in the Agency (Fannie/Freddie) fulfillment automation space and we have created our XLR8. The Center will put the XLR8 Senior Processor on the cutting edge of process automation within the organization and the mortgage industry. The XLR8 Senior Processor will be a key voice in process optimization in the future of Agency (Fannie/Freddie) loan fulfillment
- Process a pipeline of residential mortgage loans, completing all milestones associated with submitting the loan, providing an initial decision, gathering conditions and submitting the loan for clearance.
- Maintains knowledge of updated processing policies and procedures. Becomes familiar with, and knowledgeable of, all conventional processing and procedures issued by the Agencies.
- Acts as primary liaison between the Consumer and all other PHM roles, after the Mortgage Consultant has submitted the loan to Operations. Provides a “Welcome Call” to Consumer.
- Reviews loan application to determine the eligibility of the loan transaction per Investor guidelines.
- Obtains third party documents including purchase agreement, appraisal, 4506-T, verification of employment, etc. Validates document information to data in Encompass; addresses discrepancies.
- Manages eFolder, ensuring documents are correctly labeled, with correct status assigned (i.e. ready to ship). Prepares complete package with sufficient information and documentation to render an initial credit decision on the loan file. Identifies and cures any gaps and/or inconsistencies with documentation and/or Encompass data.
- Completes all required processing processes and documentation (i.e. clear Mavent alerts, expand on 5Cs, request changed circumstance/re-disclosure, complete income worksheet, complete loan summary, transmit data for FNMA early check, etc.). Runs Automated Underwriting System (AUS), reviews findings, satisfies AUS conditions.
- High School or GED
- 5 plus years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience required
- Ability to utilize new technical mortgage loan processing systems
- Demonstrated competencies with Loan Origination Systems, Encompass360 ideal
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website