- Well-established, respected group with a long history of excellence in the Huntsville market.
- Ultra-modern facilities located the best areas of Huntsville.
- Mainly working at one hospital with multiple robots for GYN surgeries.
- Light weekend call schedule (1:6) with nurses triaging call.
- Excellent payor mix with no Medicaid.
- No in-house, overnight call.
- Highly competitive starting salary and realistic income potential in 75th-90th percentile of OB/GYN physicians in southeast.
- Signing bonus.
- Student loan assistance supplied by hospital.
Huntsville has a metro population of over 415,000 and is located in northern Alabama. The city offers many upscale neighborhoods and shopping/dining options. The local public schools are among the best in the state. Huntsville is an easy drive to both Nashville, Tennessee and Birmingham, Alabama for major metro amenities. All of which make Huntsville a wonderful place to live and practice.
Well-established, respected group with a long history of excellence in the Huntsville market.Ultra-modern...
Apply on company website