When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Provista is a group purchasing powerhouse that actively combines multiple companies' purchases together to deliver low prices on contracts and services to members. But we don't stop at savings. Our member-first approach is also there to alleviate supply chain complexity with sourcing, analytic and collaboration services.
In this role, you will manage marketing efforts for Provista Procurement Solutions and the independent brand for our materials management software Envi. You will review and analyze go to market messaging and opportunities to understand the value and impact to Provista members and assist with achieving revenue targets.
- Manage the Envi brand by upholding brand standards including look, voice and overall messaging.
- Manage and monitor the Envi website including: blog entries, leads, content updates and general maintenance.
- Manage digital agency relationship to develop paid media strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to present results and interpret analytics of all marketing efforts.
- Assist with tradeshow coordination and registration. Identify and recommend any speaking opportunities.
- Provide operational support by developing training guides and implementation materials.
- Manage and monitor the member satisfaction surveys.
- Develop sales enablement materials for Provista Procurement Solutions and Envi including one-pagers, case studies, presentation decks, email content etc.
- Foster collaboration between Envi and Provista Procurement Solutions by developing cross channel member journeys.
- Function as the subject matter owner for Envi and Provista Procurement Solutions within the broader marketing strategy.
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred.
- 2 or more years' experience required in a marketing role.
- Experience in the health care industry preferred.
- Strong project management skills needed.
- Ability to use diplomacy and flexibility to successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholders required.
- Experience with Content Management System (Sitecore, Wordpress,etc.) preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$57,900.00 - $83,900.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website