Kelly Services is currently seeking a Pharmacist for one of our Pharmaceuitical Industry top clients in Guaynabo, PR
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counseling, drug utilization review.
- Report prescription audit results and trending on monthly basis.
- Maintain and update all necessary reference materials.
- Communication of issues with appropriate personnel including other Pharmacists from remote locations and Customer Service personnel.
- Create good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Communicates with customers hospital pharmacy, Renal clinics, etc. to verify prescriptions, supplies, or support services required by patients.
- Evaluates dosages and schedules; consults with customer regarding therapy recommendations.
- Communication with Customer Service personnel to perform/verify order entry quantities from customer data system.
- Communications with other Pharmacists located at other remote locations.
- Ensures all required documentation is maintained, including exception reporting.
- Participates in continuous improvement process by providing input for procedural changes.
- Assures compliance with standard operating procedures SOPs , quality assurance and JCAHO standards, local state and federal regulations, and good manufacturing practices GMPs.
This position will not include drug dispensing or compounding.
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- PR Licenced Pharmacist required
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
Apply on company website