DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS Putnam Community Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
A 99-bed, acute care facility, located at 611 Zeagler Drive, in Palatka, provides the latest technology with the assurance of highly trained, caring professionals to the residents of Putnam County. The hospital serves North Central Florida with a full complement of quality healthcare services while maintaining cost-effectiveness. The hospital provides individualized care directed to the specific needs of each patient. Putnam Community Medical Center offers an Intensive/Critical Care Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and a 24-hour emergency department. We also provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. BASIC FUNCTION:
- Support PCMC's hallmarks of service excellence, patients advocacy, and quality for all job responsibilities
- In accordance with established regulations, policies, and procedures, Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care through the plan of care, and goal achievement by the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patients' status. The RN also educates patients and the public about various health conditions, and provides emotional support to patients and their family members, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members. RN's are to abide by and practice in accordance with the standards of care set forth by state board of nursing, nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service and patient care. As a team member, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with patients, families, visitors and other employees
- Champion PCMC's mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies and monitors patient care requirements by recording and reporting symptoms and changes in patients' conditions. Record patients' medical information and vital signs. Administers medications as ordered.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
QualificationsExperience: We are willing to train graduates with a degree in nursing who lack work experience as long as the following educational requirements are met
Education: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration: Current BLS certification, some RN positions require current PALS and/or ACLS certification. Current Florida State Registered Nurse license and/or multistate compact license required. Other Minimum Qualifications: Can demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills including listening and team work ability. Is computer literate and has the ability to maintain accurate and detailed reports and records. An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website