Job Summary/Run Details
- Seeking 2-3 Owner Ops. Route -Aberdeen MD live load, to Cincinnati drop and hook.
- Can turn 3 per week
- Home every other day
Select the 731 Fairfield OH terminal when applying!
Compensation & Bonuses
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Average $6,000-$8,000 Weekly Gross
- $2500 Driver referral program (no limit) pays out within 6 months
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- Fuel Stabilization of $1.25 per Gallon!
- Compensation for Orientation and Hands-On Learning!
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- We also have OTR Runs - 5 - 7 Days Out
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market!
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%!
- Steady and Consistent Work
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Call Lily Masley 813-399-1811
Apply on company website