- 64 + CPM Paid Loaded and Empty
- Earning Potential Up to $1,800/Week for Regional,
- Verifiable Tanker Experience? Call NOW to discuss higher starting rate
- Additional Pay Offered for On Duty Not Driving Work
- Pay for On the Job Training
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Performance and Safety Bonus
- Regional, Out 1-3 Days
- Over the Road, Out 5-7 Days or longer based on your preference
- Dedicated Runs Available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Annual Increases in Pay Based On Performance
- All OTR Equipment Outfitted with Epic View Satellite TV
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years OR 1 Year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 Years
Speak with your Recruiter: Melissa Brown: 813-313-6450
APPLYING TERMINAL: 184 Cincinnati, OH
TEXT "REFER" to 34989
Select Terminal 184 Cincinnati, OH when applying!
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website