- Earning Potential Up To $1500/Week
- Paid Orientation and Training
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Retention Pay Paid Every Anniversary
- M-F; Home Nightly
- Assigned Seating
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Reimbursement for Endorsements
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Have or Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years
Speak with your Recruiter: Blane Chaplow: 813-569-7445
APPLYING TERMINAL: 870 - Cincinnati, OH
TEXT "REFER" to 34989
Select Terminal 870 Cincinnati, OH when applying!
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website