- Earning Potential of $200,000 annually
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- Driver Referral Program - $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- $2500 Sign on Bonus and your first 3 months truck payments
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- OTR- 3 Weeks
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- 2021 Freightliner Cascadia for $610 per week! Including a 5 Year Extended Warranty
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Weekly Settlements!
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pockets costs at a minimum
- Access to Management Anytime!
- Big Company with a Small Company Feel
Select Terminal 155 when applying!
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website