- Earn up to $2,000 weekly gross - Apply Now to your local terminal for more details
- $5,000 Sign-on bonus - limited-time - paid out in less than 6 months
- $500 guaranteed weekly pay + weekly earnings for the first 90 days to help your transition to QC.
- Uncapped earning potential driver referral program - $3,000 per driver onboarded
- Load pay
- Accident/spill-free unload pay
- Bunk pay (home every other night drivers)
- Canadian border pay
- Home every other night - 251 to 500 miles out and back
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- Onboard Event Recorders - help protect your CDL and career
- Collision Mitigation System - allowing you to get home safely
- The average age of our trucks is 2.5 years
Health Care Benefits for Company Drivers
- High Value, low-cost plan options
- Prescription drugs program
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Care FSA
- Paid time off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- RollingStrong - Health care program designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Boot Reimbursement program
- Service Dog program
- Rider program - after 1 year anniversary
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
Quick Apply Today by completing a 1-min quick application to speak to a Recruiter for more information.
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
LMI a proud affiliate of Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website