- Average gross yearly $70,000+
- $1300 - $1500 gross weekly (25% of the load)
- $1500 Sign on bonus
- Driver referral bonus of $2,500 (unlimited amount of referrals)
- Out 4-6 days
- Loaded 80% of the time
- 2000 - 2400 miles a week
- 450 miles average length of haul
- Late model International & Freightliner Trucks governed at 74
- Assigned Trucks/No slip seating
- Medical benefits & Simple IRA with 3% match
- Low driver turnover - Family Atmosphere
Select the T731 Fairfield OH terminal when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website