The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we change the way schools deliver experiences to their parents, students and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it's like to have an amazing employee experience from the world's top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics' K-12 Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way schools focus on data. As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating the K-12 market on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working in the K-12 space, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics platform and become trusted advisors to District Administration, Directors, and Analysts.
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new district acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You have experience in the Ed-Tech Space or a strong dream to pursue it.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Employee Resource Groups – Women's Leadership Development, LGBTQ+, Veterans, and Multicultural Groups
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Great maternity/paternity leave benefits for growing families.
Apply on company website