Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
About the Team
Our team is a group of driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish our goals and support the incredible growth at Qualtrics. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working self-starting individual with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working with people on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
- Own the Qualtrics benefits program globally
- Act as a primary liaison between colleagues and various insurance carriers, plan administrators, and our benefit consulting firm to resolve potentially sensitive benefit-related claim issues or other problems.
- Administer our company wide 401k plan.
- Oversee the company wellness program.
- Work professionally with employees and employees families
- Onboarding of employees including new hire orientation and benefits enrollment, annual enrollment
- Daily monitoring of HRIS system updates for employees (Direct deposit, name changes, address changes and benefit changes) and reaching out to employees for additional information as needed
- Update systems and databases for benefit changes, maintain benefits records, prepare documents and run reports
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and communication of health and welfare benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life and AD&D.
- Ensure compliance to applicable laws, FMLA, ADAAA, HIPAA
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters and maintain employee privacy
Apply on company website