Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Education is the origin story of Qualtrics. We have since grown to more than 3,000 higher ed institutions globally and half of the top 50 K-12 districts in the U.S. From product development to partnerships and programs, this role is a crucial driver of a strategy to expand our research foothold and help schools truly realize the true power of XM.
The role of the Chief Industry Advisor is to serve as the XM thought leader for Qualtrics within a specific industry. This senior leader will be the industry XM evangelist: conducting webinars, speaking at industry conferences, publishing articles, generating social media industry content and thought leadership pieces, as well as building relationships with other industry experts. This individual can bring substance to a dialogue, providing thoughtful insights that earn the trust and respect of industry innovators and stalwarts.
The Chief Industry Advisor will complement the Global Industry Lead to ensure a strong practitioner lens is applied to Qualtrics XM industry solutions. The individual in this role is responsible for building the education industry expertise within Qualtrics, and being a go-to external advocate for it.Expectations for Success
- Build a vision and a personal platform to evangelize XM within education institutions, both K-12 and Higher Education, around the world
- Champion Qualtrics as a XM thought leader in education, both online and offline
- Develop an XM maturity model for education, defining best practices for what school systems look like as they become more student- and staff-centric (from lead to disrupt)
- Selectively engage in sales strategy to share industry expertise, engaging with key education clients on business transformation
- Help cohere an ecosystem of implementation and technology partners to meet the needs of the education sector
- Drive development of XM solutions for education internally and early adoption externally
- Establish and maintain a customer advisory board with a ‘who's who' across K-20
- Identify opportunities to bring content and perspective to leaders in the education industry
- Publish blog posts, articles, and webinars that highlight best practices and offer a fresh perspective of XM within education
- Tirelessly advocate education users' needs internally -- building credible company-wide relationships, especially within brand/PR, marketing, product, CS, and sales
- 10+ years of industry experience (K-12 and/or Higher Education considered, especially the latter) with demonstrated results touching CX and / or EX
- Familiarity with Qualtrics tools
- In-depth industry knowledge and proven track record at winning in that industry
- Proven thought leadership within the industry and ability to create resonate marketing messages
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences
- In conversation, can swiftly move from a high-level strategy discussion to one about the merits of a specific technology solution
- Understanding of the link from strategy to technology solutions within industry-relevant use cases and operational outcomes that support strong business cases and ROI for XM
- Prior experience in the enterprise SaaS industry and//or consulting
- Prior experience as a practitioner, working in complex education systems and a nuanced understanding of personas
- Great speaker with a track record of delivering compelling messages to large audiences
- Prior experience as a CXO that has successfully driven XM or a similar student- or staff-centric (or customer-centric) change initiative in a recent role
Qualtrics -- and the burgeoning industry team within it -- are never boring!
Your day will be part strategy and vision-setting, with a healthy mix of managing projects and people toward quality but with alacrity. The education industry at Qualtrics is both mature in some ways and young / ripe for innovation in others.
Learn more about what Qualtrics is doing in education at this Return to Learn web page and by watching this customer video.
Let's go!What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website