The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The CRM Development team oversees a robust platform used for tracking all customer interactions across Sales, Customer Success, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Finance, and Internal Engineering. The team directly impacts the revenue of the company by building quoting tools and sales processes that aid our sales team in hitting their sales targets, help retain customers through predictive modeling, and facilitate data collection for executives to make real time decisions.
Our developers are the catalysts for process improvement through automation within the Salesforce platform. To continue scaling, we need to build smarter systems that let our employees focus on what's meaningful. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the platform that facilitates Qualtrics business and that allows the company to scale even faster.
Expectations for Success
We're looking for a full-time CRM/Salesforce Developer who loves coding both backend and front end solutions, has a relentless attitude for getting things done, and loves working closely with our internal customers. We aim to find a seasoned developer with strong systems experience related to Lightning Web Components and modular design.
You'll know you're doing a phenomenal job when Qualtrics employees stop you to talk about how you've made their job easier. You'll be fearless, able to analyze a problem and quickly code a solution for it. You'll have a direct impact on the sales team's productivity and revenue as well as a sense of pride in producing quality, scalable solutions. Finally, you'll push yourself to learn and pick up new projects that help you to stretch and grow.
A Day in the Life
Our platform covers a lot of ground, so no day is the same. On any given day you could be doing any of the following:
- Using your CS skills to build the systems that connect our employees to our customers around the world, helping the company to scale
- Execute all phases of software application projects including resolving issues and helping to ensure a successful deployment.
- Support a great end user experience through thoughtful and creative UX design.
- Building scalable solutions that incorporate dedicated system architecture and design.
- Delighting our customers, whom we get to work with every single day.
- Bachelor's degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Mathematics preferred)
- 1+ years of Salesforce developer experience or other coding experience
- Technical/Systems background
- Experience working in an extremely collaborative environment
Apply on company website