Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team advises and guides customers in establishing effective XM programs that lead to measurable business impact. We consult with customers throughout their journey with Qualtrics, we listen carefully to our customers, foster new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements.The Role
Are you a Customer Success Manager with a real passion for converting customers into champions? Do you have experience in a customer-facing role, where you demonstrate an ability to balance multiple customer relationships? Can you take a structured approach to understanding their business objectives and measures of success, as well as devising solutions to their business problems and handling the expectations of multiple partners? If so, a role in customer success may be for you.Responsibilities
- You handle a portfolio of customer accounts and advise on their journey to realising their program's goals.
- Develop relationships with partners and convert them into Qualtrics champions.
- Understand customers' business challenges and industry trends to advise and help them achieve their objectives.
- Establish success plans that bring together the customer's goals and next steps in the journey.
- Prepare content that educates customers on how to fully utilize the platform.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform.
- Assist in the sales process to illustrate how Qualtrics can deliver on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring in-depth insights on real-world customer needs to craft the product roadmap.
- 4+ years in a consulting, professional services or similar customer-facing role.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Native level proficiency in Japanese.
- Full business level proficiency in English.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Experience with a consulting firm, software vendor or SaaS company.
- University degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering etc.).
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website