The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?About the Team
The Latin America Sales team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. There is a huge opportunity to make a big impact as we partner with SAP to build an incredible customer base in Latin America. Our Enterprise Sales team owns revenue growth into Qualtrics' largest, strategic accounts by growing current accounts and acquiring net new customers. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.Primary Responsibilities
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. Our customer's success is our success.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management platform to large, strategic accounts in Latin America.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company.
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies.
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) in large accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms, facilitate technical follow-up to close sale.
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns; partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing.
- Meet or exceed quota expectations.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market in Latin America.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within strategic accounts.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Legally authorized to work in Chile.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website