Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
You will be Qualtrics' first equity program manager and responsible for both the strategic and day to day operation of the Qualtrics Equity Program.
We will look to you to build processes, define strategies, and maintain accuracy in all things equity and to create the processes for a successful equity plan as well as drive innovation within the program.
You will be liaising cross-functionally with leaders from various functions across the globe and will also advise C-level executives on the overall equity program.
By focusing on employee engagement, plan design, and internal/external compliance and accounting, it is our mission to deliver quality programs that provide true value for our employees.The Expectation for Success:
- Strong experience with global equity plans and the associated tax and regulatory filings
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skill
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Manage all aspects of the Qualtrics global equity programs across Americas, APJ and EMEA
- Own all administration aspects of the Company's equity compensation plans including process of issue new hire and existing employee equity grants and and associated grant acceptance
- Own our Executive and BOD compensation benchmarking
- Support and drive process improvements while navigating downstream impact
- Support Total Rewards strategies and participate in compensation projects
- Act as Lead for global education and communications
- Works closely with People Operations, Finance, & leaders of other functional areas
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of employee data in the stock system of record
- Be able to perform reconciliation and provide reporting for key SOX controls
- Use Shareworks
- Manage local and global regulatory compliance
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent virtual office events and happy hours as well as quarterly team activities.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website