Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Head of Global Tax is responsible for the Company's global tax planning, compliance, and accounting for income tax reporting. This role will work with businesses, third party service providers, and collaborate across internal teams to carry out his or her responsibilities. He or she will be required to effectively lead a small team and coordinate with external advisers to meet all critical deadlines. This role will focus on international tax strategy and compliance.
Expectations for Success
- Oversee the preparation of federal, state, and international income tax returns with external tax advisors
- Oversee day-to-day tax compliance
- Direct the preparation of quarterly consolidated and foreign tax provisions, including required disclosures, under IFRS and GAAP
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize global tax liabilities, while ensuring compliance with tax law
- Monitor tax law changes
- Effectively manage all tax audits
- CPA Required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; MAcc preferred
- 10+ years of tax experience; international tax experience preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Leadership skills
- Detail oriented
About the Team
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting individual with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job is a good fit for you.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website