The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics was started in a basement in Provo, Utah. Our main Headquarters is today just a few miles from that humble beginning. In many respects Provo is the central nucleus of our network of offices - home to every major function of the business and leaders of the company. With over 1000+ working at our HQ in Provo, it is constantly buzzing with excitement and growth. At over 150,000 sqft our office in Provo always has something going on! If you are the type of person that likes to be in the center of all the action, the Provo headquarters is the perfect spot for you!
We are looking for an energetic Office Manager to handle the daily logistics of our headquarters as we reopen this space and chart our course to a post-COVID workplace. The right individual for this role is self-driven, organized, resourceful and efficient. This role will require flexibility and a sense of humor while also maintaining a high level of professionalism. The ideal candidate will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations and be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently. This individual will help guide and promote the office culture and ensure the office runs smoothly. This role is critically important to the operations of our Headquarters and thus the person who fills it needs to be a rockstar humble enough to be willing to stock granola bars in the snack stations if needed!
Expectations for Success
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office to ensure its operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory, office equipment, and place orders as necessary
- Develop and implement a robust system for incoming/outbound post and parcels
- Establish and role-out/enforce appropriate office policies and procedures
- Drive office layout planning and moves, including desk assignment
- Partner with IT to provide basic support, including conference room and printer set up
- Manage office budget and maintain office expense log
- Identify process and office management improvements; implement new systems and solutions
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, such as scheduling group meetings, supporting VIP visits, conducting research, managing records and processing expense reports
- Manage the deployment of a facility-wide food and beverage program
- Assist with facility management, including communication with local landlord
- Assist with vendor management including cleaning and maintenance providers
- Advocate for employee experience; Plan company events
- Support front desk and central operator (Phone Ops) when required to
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or related field (or within 3 months of graduation)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organized: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality customer service to both internal and external clients
- Up to 2 years of work experience in an administrative assistant or office management role (internship or work while pursuing degree is acceptable)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take initiative, work independently and drive tasks to completion
- Adaptive: ability to take ownership of new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Proficient with Google suite of products (Word, Excel, Microsoft)
- Experience working at a global company and across multiple locations/timezones
- Passion for and understanding of technology
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website