Operations Program Manager - XM Services Job Summary
As Qualtrics continues to scale rapidly, our customers have increasing expectations on the services we provide in tandem with our software. Since we are the world's preeminent experience company, customers expect us to offer an insanely great experience whenever they interact with Qualtrics. As we strive to hit an ever higher bar, we are looking for a leader to oversee all US operational programs and spearhead innovative initiatives to rethink our services experience.Day in the Life
- Oversee a team of program managers and ensure their focus and delivery on transformational improvements across the Qualtrics organization.
- Propose company-wide strategies and initiatives to increase scalability, functionality, and cohesiveness across the broader organization.
- Lead efforts to improve our tools and processes across our service lines as well as any interactions between our service lines and other departments of Qualtrics like engineering, sales, finance, and customer success
- Manage the various key stakeholder relationships across the product business units and departments to gain alignment and buy-in on strategic initiatives
- Apply an outward-in mindset when approaching problems so that we always view our operations from the view of the customers
- 8+ years of experience in high-tech company (preferably enterprise software) or/and experience in professional services serving high-tech industry clients
- 5+ years of experience as program manager with responsibility over large scale, high visibility projects that required C-suite interface and communication
- 3+ years of experience as people manager
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence peers as well as top company leadership
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in front of large groups and executives
- Undergraduate degree in STEM major—graduate degree preferred
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Experience in service design
Apply on company website