The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most meaningfully) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
Qualtrics is looking for a Paralegal that has competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, and visionary “whatever it takes” attitude. If you have a Bachelor's degree and an interest in working in a corporate legal department, Qualtrics could be the place you've been dreaming of.The Expectation for Success:
You'll know you're doing a phenomenal job when you will be able to support the legal team in handling complex matters. You'll be analytical, organized and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally. You can build great relationships with other teams here at Qualtrics!A Day in the Life:
- You will provide support across a wide range of transactional legal matters and subjects
- Help manage and own long-term goals and projects for the legal team
- Develop, implement and execute new internal tools
- Build solid relationships with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Identify and implement methods for streamlining existing processes
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website