Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Recruiting Specialist to help meet our exciting goals for 2020 and beyond. This person will be the strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalize and scale our business.The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in Recruiting or a related field is a plus
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex logistics and solve difficult problems in a work setting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics' core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
You will support one (or multiple) full-cycle recruiters in their efforts to hire top talent. You will own the logistics of the interview process including booking travel for candidates when necessary. You will learn how to evaluate candidates and spend time reviewing resumes. You will communicate these decisions to candidates and schedule follow-up interviews as necessary. You will spend time actively reaching out to passive candidates on LinkedIn and help develop a strong candidate pipeline. In addition, you will have a strong commitment to the company hiring bar. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. You will juggle multiple priorities at once while maintaining a positive attitude to instill confidence in hiring managers and candidates. You will be eager to participate in additional projects to improve the overall recruiting process at Qualtrics. You will develop a strong partnership with your manager to develop professionally and prepare for a career as a trusted recruiting partner.What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Top tier benefits package with employees' interests in mind
- We believe employees perform better when they are fed so we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
Apply on company website