The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM 'Experience Management' Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within the Qualtrics sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:
- Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, creating new pipeline and revenue.
- To develop new quota-carrying Account Executives.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to generate 100's of opportunities that result in millions of dollars of pipeline per month. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue through high quality pipeline and an exceptional customer experience.
A Day in the Life:
- To front line manage a team of up to 12 members on the Sales Development Team.
- Build a pipeline of top talent through interviewing, hiring, performance management and promotions.
- Responsible for the growth of revenue from the Sales Development Team. Deliver on opportunity, pipeline generated and activity targets on a consistent basis.
- Grow and support the team so that we can deliver excellent customer experience to our prospects in their native languages. We currently support German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and English customers.
- Own the coaching and development of the team through weekly 1:1s, team meetings and trainings.
- Help the team to bring potential prospects to an understanding of how our solution can match their organizational and individual needs.
- Responsible for EMEA Sales Development strategy and stakeholder management. Weekly and bi-weekly meetings with senior leaders.
- Work with different functions of the business; finance, sales ops, growth team, support and sales to ensure alignment across the organisation locally and globally.
- Work daily with the Marketing team to help refine marketing programs and drive quality MQLs.
The Expectation for Success:
- Have minimum 5+ years experience working in a metrics driven organisation - sales leadership experience or strong SaaS sales experience required.
- Ability to build, manage, drive and motivate a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and supporter.
- Clear communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent selling skills with the ability to coach others and help develop opportunities with new prospects.
- Demonstrated passion and drive in current role.
- Proven track record in a metrics focused organisation.
- Ability to multi-task/run multiple activities concurrently.
- Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
- Strong work ethic and drive to achieve exceptional results.
- Desire to innovate and make significant process improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Native French speaker & fluency in English are required.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website