The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Research Services Sales Support Manager - Job Description
About the Team
Qualtrics' Research Services team is one of the fastest growing and most successful business units at Qualtrics. This team is dedicated to changing the way our customers focus on Experience data. Qualtrics provides a powerful do-it-yourself platform but some clients don't have the expertise, bandwidth, or access to target audiences in order to execute studies on their own. This is where we step in.
The Research Services Sales Support team is a strategic enabler to successful customer and business outcomes. The team leverages a deep understanding of delivery processes and a strong partnership with the sales team to drive successful delivery of customer studies and exceptional customer experiences. The team's efforts extend the impact of our account executives and is at the heart of our ability to achieve key business metrics.
As Sales Support Manager, you will ensure our Provo based team of Sales Support Representatives receives the support they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences while simultaneously growing and developing their own careers.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Coach and mentor team members on areas of professional development
- Understand and advocate for team members' career aspirations
- Evaluate performance and provide team members with direct and actionable feedback
- Manage team capacity and resource allocation
- Design and implement scalable processes that increase efficiency and improve both employee engagement and customer experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales and delivery leaders in order to advocate for the team and partner on cross-team initiatives
- Execute strategic department-wide initiatives as part of the delivery leadership team
- 8 years of professional experience
- 3+ years people management experience with validated ability to build and lead teams using concrete and measurable results
- 2+ years of experience related to sales or sales support (ideally market research related)
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Comfortable in a dynamic, unstructured, and highly visionary environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in both written and spoken form
- Ability to prioritize and to think strategically to set and meet stretch goals
- Bachelor's degree from a selective university
- MBA or advanced degree from a selective university
- Market research industry experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (software as a service) industry
Apply on company website